Sr. Occupational Therapist, Occupational Therapy
Full Time, Day Shift, Must work 1 weekend per month; Weekday hours are 6am - 2:30pm Tues - Friday and 8am - 4:30pm Mondays.
Position Summary: Under general supervision; plans, evaluates and implements treatment programs for occupational therapy patients. Responsible for additional job responsibilities which may include: program development, clinical coordination of students, scheduling of supportive staff and coordinating continuing education requirements.
1. Independent clinical practice - including evaluation and specialized treatment of patients
2. Serves as a resource person for staff on an ongoing basis.
3. Maintains and updates patient documentation in accordance with professional, departmental, organizational, and payer guidelines and timeframes. Maintains established targets for compliance with chart audits.
4. Meets established target for:
5. Demonstrates leadership including but not limited to:
6. Completes partnering activities per established targets per month.
7. Adheres to the standards of behavior and hospital policies and procedures (including regulatory compliance, safety, environmental, and infection control) in the performance of work duties.
8. Completes mandatory assignments including CBL’s, CPR, TB tests, flu shots, required meetings, etc.
9. Performs other related duties as assigned or requested.
Minimum Education: None specified; however, must be sufficient to meet the standards for achievement of the below indicated license and/or certification as required by the issuing authority
Minimum Experience: New grads welcome!
Licensure Requirement : Current Tennessee Occupational Therapy license. CPR required.
Software Powered by iCIMS