Manager Affiliate Marketing
This position is shared between Fort Loudoun Medical Center and Roane Medical Center, with responsibility for serving as the marketing, public relations, and community liaison representative for both hospitals.
Working under the direction of the Covenant Health director of hospitals marketing, develops and executes marketing, internal and external communication tactics, media relations activities, internal and community events. This position develops and implements tactics in support of hospital and health system marketing strategy, assists in the development and monitoring of budgets and key success metrics in conjunction with the hospital and Covenant Health strategic plans.
Marketing tactics including broadcast and print advertising, direct and database marketing, web based and social media marketing, physcian relations, marketing and public relations events, media relations and internal communications.
• Acts as on-site leader and marketing liaison for corporate marketing leadership in areas of affiliate marketing strategy, physician relations, service line development and promotion, media and public Provides reports and information as requested to assist in the development of hospital-specific campaigns and to assess effectiveness of campaigns and tactics
• Develops budget recommendations and deploys budgeted funds as directed and approved by the Vice President of Marketing and Physician Services and hospital Chief Administrative Officers. Maintains accurate accounting records and manages resources to stay within budget parameters.
• Assists corporate marketing in developing marketing strategies related to physicians, services, and staff. Manages hospital execution of marketing tactics to achieve marketing objectives. Tactics include marketing, public relations, advertising, media relations, website and social media management, employee communications, physician relations and stakeholder development.
• Implements, tracks and reports key success metrics (ROI) for each campaign and marketing. These include but are not limited to, return on marketing investment (ROI), media value, event evaluations, physician satisfaction, market share, brand perception and recognition.
• Implements hospital public relations tactics by collaborating with health system writers to produce news releases and media pitches and preparing and giving presentations and executing special communications.
• Responsible for on-call and after-hours media inquiries. Supports positive hospital media relations by collaborating with health system communication leadership in the development of news and feature material, rapid response to media inquiries and crisis communications.
• Oversees implementation of internal and external publications and printed materials, including employee and physician newsletters, brochures, displays and visitor information/patient education
• Participates in Covenant corporate marketing and hospital leadership meetings, hospital task forces and other meetings as appropriate.
Minimum Education: Bachelor's degree in marketing, public relations, journalism, communications.
Minimum Experience: Three (3) + years marketing/public relations experience with healthcare or hospital marketing/public relations experience preferred. Excellent organizational, relationship development and communication skills. Well versed in budget, data analysis, project managament and outcomes reporting. Must possess skills in writing, event development and execution, campaign development and production, and socil media implementation. Managerial and problem-solving experience required. Must possess the ability to meet short deadlines and work both independently and in teams.
Software Powered by iCIMS