PRN/OCC; hours/shifts will vary based on need, including weekends and holidays.
Provides quality patient care through performing a wide variety of patient care activities and supportive services under the clinical supervision of the Registered Nurse.
- A Student in an accredited nursing education program.
- The student must have successfully completed the fundamental clinical skills portion of the program.
- Must demonstrate the ability to work effectively with others.
- Must have excellent assessment skills.
- Must demonstrate the ability to apply principles of education.
- Must show the ability to organize and plan amidst distractions.